Firm Overview & About Us
Since its inception, the Law Offices of Jason A. Steinberger have been dedicated to helping the residents of New York City know their rights, fight their charges, and find the best possible outcome for their case after being charged with a crime or DUI.
Serving the New York metropolitan area, including Manhattan, Brooklyn, Bronx, Queens, Staten Island, Nassau, and Suffolk, the Law Offices of Jason A. Steinberger have locations in both Manhattan and the Bronx. Our practice areas include:
- Serious traffic offenses, including drunk driving and reckless driving
- Fraud cases, including unemployment fraud and insurance fraud
- Drug offenses, including the sale or possession or drugs
- Weapons offenses, including firearm or knife possession
- Sex crimes, including sexual assault and rape
- Theft, robbery, burglary, and larceny cases
- Domestic assault cases
- Prostitution cases
- Homicide cases
- Stalking cases
- False arrest and police brutality cases
We deeply believe that everyone deserves expert legal representation and a fair trial – and that your side of the story should be told. We work tirelessly to understand what happened, to collect all pertinent evidence, and to make certain that the charges you are facing are just and valid.
Meet The Attorney & Legal Team Committed To Helping You
Jason A. Steinberger is a New York criminal defense lawyer and DUI/DWI lawyer with over 15 years of legal experience. A graduate of Binghamton University (BA, Law, 1998) and the Maurice A. Deane School of Law at Hofstra University (JD, 2001), he is licensed to practice law in New York State. Before founding his law offices, he worked as a criminal and DUI prosecutor and as an adjunct law school professor, giving him a depth of experience and knowledge that he uses to approach his cases today.
Jason A. Steinberger has always understood that when someone is charged with a criminal offense, there are two sides to the story. He understands that sometimes the New York City police make mistakes or even act unlawfully. He understands that people are motivated to call the police and make false criminal allegations for selfish reasons to serve their own agendas.
He also understands what the police and/or witnesses claim happened is not always what actually happened.
During his partnership with each of his clients, he works aggressively to correct the injustices in the Federal and New York State Criminal Justice System, and to make absolutely certain that you experience a fair outcome.
At the Law Offices of Jason A. Steinberger, we will provide you with the type of personalized, tireless, and skilled representation that you should expect for your attorney – and you will know that you have an attorney with the experience, credentials, and trial skills that you need at all stages of the legal process.
We are available to learn about your case and assist you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. For your convenience, we offer evening and weekend appointments with our legal team.
Our Five Promises To Clients
It can be overwhelming to search for a criminal defense attorney in New York, especially because not every criminal defense lawyer is right for every client. For this reason, we want you to know how our law offices work and what you can expect from working with our team.
When you hire Jason A. Steinberger and his legal team, you can be sure of the following:
- We will always promptly return your phone calls, emails, messages, and other forms of communication.
- We will always make sure that you understand the nature of, and details surrounding, each of the charges filed against you.
- We will always develop all information that could mitigate the potential sentence that you will receive, through tirelessly and thoroughly collecting evidence about your case.
- We will always help you make informed and intelligent decisions in your case by educating you about your rights, explaining how the court system works, and advising you of your best options.
- We will always work to obtain the best possible resolution of your case, whether our strategy involves getting charges dropped, securing lesser charges, plea bargaining, or going to trial.
Contact New York Attorney Jason Steinberger Today
Whether you have a question about our law offices, our practice areas, or our legal services, we invite you to call us today and speak to a member of our legal team.
We offer those who have been charged with a crime or a DUI a free, private meeting with a New York City defense attorney. To schedule a meeting, or to learn about your case, please call (718) 585-2833 today.